You Are My Sunshine
The “Sunshine Award” is one of many chain blog awards bestowed by bloggers on fellow bloggers. It is a wonderful way to discover new blogs and spread the word. I am happy to share that a fellow blogger has nominated my blog, Daily Musings, for this award.
This award is for those who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. Like other chain awards, there are rules attached and they are:
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
Share 20 random facts about yourself
Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers
The blogger who nominated me is……… Carol Graham at Battered Hope! She has also written a book that you should check out!
20 Random Facts:
1. I love Jesus and try to live my life in a manner that reflects His love for us.
2. I love chocolate.
3. I could easily read two or three books a day.
4. I love sugar, really. Cookies, cake, pie, ICE CREAM.
5. I ate 20-something scoops of gelato in one day while traveling in Italy.
6. I can organize people and a large scale event with my eyes closed and hands tied behind my back, but the clutter is beyond my control.
7. I believe in building people up.
8. I am afraid of heights.
9. I went skydiving (tandem) for my 35th birthday. It was a bucket list item. Yes, I’m aware of what #8 says. I’d do it again!
10. Tell me I can’t do something. I’ll prove you wrong.
11. I love to cook. Especially something new.
12. Learning something new is a daily thing for me.
13. I’ve been called bold, energetic, and fearless. I don’t feel like I’m any of those things.
14. I have tons of acquaintances but no one I can go shopping, out to eat, or to a movie with.
15. If I say I’ll do something, I’ll do it no matter what I have to sacrifice.
16. I’m not afraid to try something new. Failure is being afraid to try.
17. I’m extremely sensitive. I don’t like to be picked on or to witness others being picked on.
18. I don’t like small talk. I’ll talk about real issues with anyone for hours, but I don’t do gossip or small talk.
19. I teach 7th grade and 11th grade in a public school. I also coach HS Softball in the spring.
20. I want to work in ministry full-time.
I am passing this award on to the following bloggers who have touched me in some way and brought me some “sunshine” in some form. I hope you can check them out and spread the sunshine.
Love and Grace Media
Come Alive in 365
Life of An Ordinary Aussie Woman
Writings From a Faithful Doubter
Growing Up Grimm
Searching for the Heart of God, One Truth at a Time